View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 03:24 PM   #6
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteRider View Post
What is the court supposed to do? The community lacks the resources to administer justice in the best and most professional way. I presume the court system works fine most of the time, but just wasn't prepared to deal with a problem of this size.

BTW, there are plenty of cults, hippies communes and hate organizations littering the American West that pick their homes precisely to take advantage of the limited resources of their host communities. If your goal is to have sex with underage girls, it isn't a bad strategy.
Having seen courts adjudicate complex cases, and never having been a judge, I could have done a better job.

First, small counties typically can rely upon visiting or senior judges. You call them up immediately.

Second, you postpone all other matters, and schedule around the clock.

Third, you summarily review cases that appear non-legitimate, i.e., the infants and dismiss those providing CPS the opportunity to bolster their cases, ordering the defendants or mothers not to leave town.

Fourth, you deny the class action custody hearing, as that is NOT constitutionally allowed, as far as my limited knowledge of custody hearings go.

Fifth, you set schedules via internet, require filings to occur timely, especially by CPS or dismiss the contention.

It would take about two weeks to a month, but perhaps one could pare it down.

This judge is a joke.