View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #39
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
It's cute for you to assume that you know where and how I find out all the info.

Of course if I really wanted to piss you off I could go on about how easily the U basketball program got off with the slap on the wrist they received during Big Rick's tenure, but I don't want to worry you with factual reality in regards to their SEC style of violations with their Bball program or a couple of the academically ineligible players that were still on the field for Utah during their Fiesta Bowl run, as you probably couldn't handle the truth anyway. You never have been able to as you fixate on BYU fans opinions and your endless posts on them.
By the way you have amazing knowledge of the Utah Athletics program for someone who has no connection to it. Apparently you know more about what happened with the Utes basketball program than the NCAA. Everything that is in the NCAA report was minor. Half the rules Majerus broke are things that shouldn't even be rules. Utah deserved a slap on the wrist, and got a lot more than that. Utah had fewer campus visits and fewer scholarships. It did hurt the basketball program. Some of the Utes depth issues right now are because of the bullshit penalties.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote