View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 06:09 PM   #23
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
I disagree. Goatnapper, Indy, Ute4Evever, Tex, among others have expressed the view that a woman's place is in the home at least as far as they are concerned.
I have stated that I believe that children are better served when a parent is the primary caregiver. I don't buy into the quality versus quantity and I don't think child care is a good replacement for a parent as the primary caregiver.

I think my wife is better fit to do that in our situation.

However, I think it is a woman's choice, I just wouldn't have married a woman who did not want to do it, but that is my choice.

I am not sure how the fact that women are every bit as capable of men has to do with my opinion. It appears to me that SeattleUte is the bigot as he believes it is fact that any stay at home mom is such because she is not equipped to compete with the fellas. My opinion has nothing to do with capacity of womenfolk.