View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 04:45 AM   #41
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
Webster - Another show about an adopted African-American little person. Emmanual Lewis sure seems a lot more well-adjusted than Gary Coleman.

Small Wonder - A pre-pubescent robot integrating in the family? Brilliant!

Silver Spoons - A kid finding his zillionaire long-lost father who is often more immature than his son makes for some great comedy and even better life lessons.

My Two-Dads - A girl's mother dies and she moves in with her father whom she has never met. Her pops takes himself too seriously, but he's balanced out by his wacky roommate with a great mullet and purple couch.

Who's the Boss? - An Italian boxer finds work as a housekeeper for an uptight female New England executive. Her mother, a sex-starved senior citizen, laid the groundwork for Golden Girls. As Tony's daughter became more feminine throughout the course of the series, so did Angela's son.

Perfect Strangers - Cousin Larry meets Balki as he conquers Chicago.

Growing Pains - Launched the career of Kirk Cameron.

The best thing about these sitcoms is that they always implored the viewer to continue viewing after the commercial break. I miss that.
Shame on me:

1. Silver Spoons....brought us Jason Bateman and Erin Gray. Also, the Moonwalk for white people.
2. Growing Pains...for whatever reason, it was all of a sudden okay to say the word "Boner" as often as you wanted. Sounds good to me.
3. Who's The Boss....Alyssa Milano.........that's a spicy meatball! (technically, she wasnt so spicy here, since she was about 11 years old, but still)

I was never into Small Wonder, and the Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan rumors really turned me off.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote