View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 11:22 PM   #41
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
There is no physical punishment for adultery in western nations nor in many Asian nations. That's not a crime, but a sin. Rape is a crime, adultery is not.

I don't believe the lack of corporeal punishment means there isn't any suffering and it's not for men to punish. That is very, very animalistic. It's veneal, and vile.

It is very neanderthalic to physically punish people for sins. It just is. That is vital difference between the rest of the world, all five billion and Islam. Islam loves physical punishment.

Christ, our teacher, abhored physical violence, so much so, when his disciple cut off the ear of a soldier, he healed the soldier and reprimanded his disciple. In Islam, the disciple would have cut the soldier's head off. That is the distinction.

You equate the lack of physical punishment with reward. There is no personal reward in doing evil, and escaping immediate physical punishment is not a reward. That is a huge distinction which apparently do not understand.
well, i guess i know the difference between sin and crime pretty well .

"crim is a sin which has leaked to the public "

wouldnot you agree on that?

I didnot use the word "rape" in here on purpose ,becuase of some complicated cases in which a privet out of love intimacy , ended up emerging baby singes and the man in complete denial.
so the girl would have to get the judiciary /court system invloved .

although they would need to gather indisputable /undeniable proofs to charge the man guilty .but almost all efforts would fail due to lack of evidences ..( a hidden camera could have helped) so the man gets free.

speaks volume..Islam doesnt penalize sinners ,only becuase they abuse themselves , unless they present this misbehavior to the public .
i cannot believe you are having difficulty to embrace this concept ..i actually think you have the very same law enforcement system too...i dontsee why you striving to prove it is a queer ,eccentric things to do .......

the only things you would need to confess for the sake of discussion is " you wouldnot mind to see people [ comitted sin in public=crime] owing to your extravagant indulgence system" !
but honestly i think that american government care about its people security and welfare ,particularly with all those cute little cameras everywhere .
there is a great story behind islamic reward and punishment philosophy ..which i doubt you appreciate it just now ..may be later.