View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 05:45 AM   #36
exUte

exUte can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHair View Post
I'm not sure what it means to "stake a stand".

My stand is that I don't want to let my personal beliefs be the cause of descrimination. I believe drugs can be harmful, but I believe a person should be able to take them if they so choose. It is their body, not the state's. I am against adultery, but don't want adulterers to be put in jail for it. I'm not a fan of prostitution, but if you've got a hot body, like sex, and want to make money doing it, go ahead. Marrying a dude doesn't sound appealing to me, but if you want to, fine. None of these things cause me any harm. I don't think God is going to smite me because of something someone else does.
I'll be sure to share you post with one of my former scouts who is in prison.....you see, he is a sociopath.......and has committed numerous crimes. Fetal alchohol syndrome. His mother took drugs and alchohol.....because she chose! Prostitution is a victimless crime just like adultery?

Yeah, the Lord needs more folks like you to sit by while others who will not sit idly by determine the future of our country.