View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 10:58 PM   #15
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCoug View Post
Tell me which one of Trump's policies isn't absolute bonkers.

Ban Muslim immigration.
Default on our debt.
45% tariff on Chinese goods.
Build a wall on Mexican border.

Also, tell me why his support base is comprised of White nationalists and those without college educations.

Ku Klux Klan? What? I don't know anything about them.
I am not defending Trump, but Hillary is indefensible.

I actually stopped listening to Trump because he drives me nuts, but recently I have heard it reported he would identify whom he would consider for Supreme Court nominees. Hillary has stated she will use her appointments to overturn Heller, which she argues is wrongly decided. IOW, US citizens have no right of self-defense and no right to bear arms. This is a vital liberty. Trump has no wonderful history on this but has indicated he won't seek to eviscerate this liberty.

None of those nonsensical positions will he be able to implement. Some of Hillary's nonsensical positions might be implemented. That is the major difference. Trump will be cordoned off but Hillary will have power to do real damage. Moreover, the Democratic Party will eliminate personal liberties, wreak havoc on the healthcare system, raise taxes dramatically and increase spending thereby growing government exorbitantly. That must be stopped above all else.