View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #4
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Screw this crap. Let's talk about the REAL issues:

1. Will Palin flash some cleave or will she continue wearing these fugly Nehru jackets that cover everything up to her neck? The McCain camp needs a boost and she needs to distract voters from her answers.

My Vote: CLEAVE.

2. Will she wear a brightly colored outfit that says, "I'm trying hard to appear to be heterosexual, but I'm really a lesbian," a la Hillary's orange pantsuit? Or will she go business cas and sport a dark outfit?

My Vote: DARK OUTFIT

3. As a lesbian side note, will she rock a pantsuit? Or will she continue to milk her gams for more political capital?

My Vote: SKIRT

4. Will she use her baby as a prop before OR after the debate? It is inevitable that the baby is going to make an appearance on camera.....who doesn't bring their little baby along to work, after all? My question...will it be right before the debate begins (she hands the baby to her husband as she goes on stage)....during the debate (camera shots of the baby in the audience) or after the debate (husband hands her the baby onstage, as if to say, "ok, you are done now, please come home, Mommy).

My Vote: MID-DEBATE

5. Hair: Up-do or down?

My Vote: UP (that is a Santos lock)

6. Will she refer to herself as a hockey mom?

My Vote: you betcha!

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote