View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 06:34 PM   #26
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by exUte View Post
Searching for evidence justifies taking 400 children from their families? Talk about intellect. Sounds a bit Hitlerish to me........how about you? Seig heil!
Bah. I'm done arguing with you, as you seem incapable of understanding anything but your own limited viewpoint. Hence - limited intellect.

In searching for evidence related to this particular warrant, they discovered the following:

-underaged girls being pregnant or having children of their own.
-evidence of physical & sexual abuse, on a massive scale.
-evidence of emotional & mental abuse, on a massive scale.
-evidence these crimes are being committed by numerous individuals, and is accepted by the whole as appropriate.

Having discovered such evidence, they would be REMISS in not assuring the abuse didn't continue until they were able to sort out the perpetrators from the innocent.

The fact that you can't comprehend this, and that your only recourse for arguing your case is to mock & call on the Hitler card is evidence of your lack of intellect.

In essence, you're damning yourself.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote