View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 11:35 PM   #45
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I live in a secular society, with a secular government, so for me, crime is not related to sin, but to societal constraints.

For example, it may be a crime to speed on the road, but I don't view that as inherently a sin.

So, no I don't agree.

A crime is a violation of secular laws, sometimes related and sometimes unrelated to religious principles.

You are now dodging the issue.

It is embarrassing for a modern, educated woman, to admit that she delights in the corporeal punishment of humans for the violation of a religious principle. That is pure barbarism.

It is barbaric to kill another human, even if that person by persuasion diverts another from religious principles.

That, my Dear Lady, is pure barbarism and makes one an animal.

It is an offense to God and in this thing, God is offended.
well ,I also attentively prefer to have a secular government rather than a crappy religion ruling ..

you seem to have a problem undestanding sin process .
sin is consequence of soul and body corporation ,otherwise there wouldnot be any sin ...a wrong thought is never called a sin untill it comes into action via body .

so its actually body which operates what soul orders!

but this guilty body is still free of punishment as long as it is yet to penetrate to the public ,when it is going to target the society.

punishment like praise has significant psychosomatic influence..

"the pain and the intimidated reputation" ,both would let the wrong doer and the other people know that the society has serious concern over committing crimes..

in islamic theocracy , where you have got a religon which offers the program for the every day life .....even speeding on a road ,means you are violating what your religion has identified as "necessary" for the public order .. so every true believer would care not to speed up on roads , for the sake of thier and thier society 's safty ..

you would better stop being jealous of me for having a modern life and worthy practicing/rulling religion , with throwing out those nice words.

interestingly ,barbarianism ows its revival to the americans performance in the middle east and around the world !

Last edited by Mindfulcoug; 09-24-2007 at 06:58 PM.
Mindfulcoug is offline   Reply With Quote