View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 08:35 PM   #10
BigFatMeanie

BigFatMeanie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-American View Post
No, I am for the execution of the innocent. The more innocent people we can slaughter, the better. I am also against execution by lethal injection because it prevents the consumption of the flesh at the barbeque celebrating the execution.
What are you talking about? I love the taste of sodium thiopental, pancuronium bromide, and potassium chloride in my human meat. <HomerSimpsonVoice>Mmmm, pancuronium bromide</HomerSimpsonVoice>

Not intentionally trying to hijack this thread (OK, maybe I am) but here is a true story: I was a pre-med student at BYU in a past life. I had anatomy class from the famous Dr. Van de Graaf (who now teaches at Weber, I believe). BYU's anatomy labs are well known for allowing undergrads to work on human cadavers. My lab was at 6:00 p.m. and so I never had a chance to go home and eat dinner before lab started. I also didn't have time to eat lunch during the day so when 6:00 rolled around I was usually pretty hungry. One day we were working on the cadaver trying to learn the muscles in the back. I was particularly hungry that day and as I sat there and stared at the back muscles of that cadaver for an hour straight I had the thought that it looked just like a piece of steak. My mouth actually watered for a second until I jerked myself back to reality. A bizarre experience to say the least!
BigFatMeanie is offline   Reply With Quote