Thread: Diet tips?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 07:59 PM   #3
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
I gained 21 lbs this school year, from 176 to 197. BAH! (I am 5'10"). My biggest problem was I had little time to exercise. But today was the last day of finals, and I have 8 weeks before summer classes begin, and want to use that time getting back in shape.

Any diet tips for losing 21 lbs of fat, not muscle? Thanks. I actually enjoy exercise and prefer being outdoors rather than in a gym, but just haven't had any free time for several months.
my advice isn't as high tech as Archaea's, but some simple things to keep in mind that will help...

Don't eat after 8:00 (or 7 if you're crazy)... drink lots of water... I'm doing something everyday whether it's riding my bike or going for a run.. I'm just trying to be as active as possible. Also, I'm eating smaller portions and listening to my body - meaning I used to eat until my plate was clean, now I stop eating when my body says it is satisfied.. I've also stopped eating fast food and soda. I used to be a Wendy's maniac...

Hope some of that helps.
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote