View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 09:42 PM   #128
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
First off your .243 is as straight shooting as your pecker, which means limp, crooked and small.

You try to shoot the biggest, strongest, best looking elk. Why best looking? I refer you to your Wyoming friends. The wolf kills the weak and stupid. Meaning, I would watch out if I were you.
Look Dammit, Adam is going to get all teary eyed explaining to you that my peckers shooting shortcomings are nature and not nurture. A bit of compassion for a young man trapped in a subculture that puts a premium on multiplying and replenishing while being inexplicably stuck with a pecker and accompanying plumbing system that pales in comparison to a forward pass thrown by Bob Rice's Grandson. I AM NOT TO BLAME! But for a strong forearm and some capable folks at the U, I would have no posterity...but it would give me more time to hunt and do the Gray Wolf's dirty work. The biggest are the only ones you hear about tenderfoot. Pretty much the ones shot are the ones available.