View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 06:13 PM   #29
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
Fantasia: is on broadway right now, she has sold 4 million albums, she is now starring in the Color Purple and I just saw her on MTV cribs (you can take a person out the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out the person)

Ruben: was ripped off of 2 million dollars by his manager, but his first album did go platinum, He has sold 2.4 million albums in the US which is 5th best of the American Idol contestants.

Justin: He was in an awesome movie called from Justin to Kelly............ok you got me.

Kelly Clarkson- first album 4 million copies, 2nd album 12 million copies, 3rd album was released in December has already gone platinum.

By the way Archuleta played the Piano this year, Brooke White played the Piano and the guitar, one kid played the drums and sang, Cook played his guitar on almost every performance. The pot head Jason Castro played the guitar, ukelele and spoons (ok I made that last one up).
CJ your reputation is taking a hit right. If you maintain this level of fascination with AI, Utestar will be authorizing YOhio to seek injunctive relief for stealing his Metrosexual label.

Go out belch outside to recover your manhood, dude. You're scaring me.