View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 12:57 AM   #62
Colly Wolly

Colly Wolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-American
The crypt is a special group we have on this board where we all get together and think of ways to annoy people and exclude Robin. Just for fun, anytime Robin balks at the exclusion he suffers from our little "No Robins" group, Mike adds an extra requirement to make it all the more impossible for Robin to get in. This puts Robin in a vicious cycle wherein he is torn between trying to show that he doesn't care about being excluded, being on his best behavior in order to gain access, and giving in to his natural tendencies whereby he drives himself even further from being in the Crypt. At this point, he tries to show that he didn't care in the first place, and the cycle repeats itself.

We also talk about boobs and stuff.
That's weird. I think I remember Robin making fun of someone for trying too hard to get into it. Cant remember who though.

Found it:

"You are too sweet Mesa Cougar. Have they let you in the crypt yet? Because watching you sniffle and grovel after you were rejected was like watching a big stupid dog get his balls cut off...

I mean sure, there might be a good reason to cut the balls off of a big stupid dog, and maybe you don't like the creature in the first place, because it is so freaking stupid, but there is a place in the soul of any REAL MAN that feels kind of sad when someone gets his balls chopped off."

Last edited by Colly Wolly; 08-04-2006 at 01:04 AM.
Colly Wolly is offline   Reply With Quote