View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #39
woot

woot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
I comprehend your posts just fine, I'm just looking behind for your devices which you employ to deceive and to distort.

You didn't make it clear as a bell that the fantastical was relating to the story, or what part of the story you contend is fantastical. And that's my point, people meandering through a desert and actually floating on a sea, may be difficult but not fantastical. It's even possible for a person in a 24 foot Falmouth Cutter to make the journey with just another person. You clearly have very little if any sailing knowledge.

Are you saying the entire premise is fantastical, or the premise on this story because you believe Mormons are f...ing liars or what premise. We get you disbelieve, that everything is a f..ing charade designed to cheat you personally. We get that you are a son of a bitch personally deceived. And we also get you believe you're the smartest bastard around.

Read what you wrote it isn't clear as a bell. Writing is not your specialty.
I can't imagine how far up your ass your head must be for you have to produced that post. You're clearly up in the night, but characteristically continue to pretend to know what I mean better than I do, and then come up with all sort of ridiculous things that I also must believe, which you clearly gleaned from you perfect ability to understand the feelings of someone through the internet even when these premonitions directly contradict their words. I also love how you continue to use relatively recent examples as if they were relevant to a story that takes place in 600 BC. Thinking is not your specialty.
woot is offline   Reply With Quote