View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 05:59 PM   #15
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

You know what i for one am glad if Faith, Robin, Ohioblue or anyone else leaves the board, Not that i dont enjoy their discussion but to be completely honest this is Mike Waters board if he wants to rule it with an iron fist (which i dont think he has done, not even a paper fist) then so be it, if you dont like it then feel free to leave. I am happy with the way the board is, yes things get heated but every now and again and at times people are disrespectful but this is the real world, thats how it is. If you think i am being an ass tell me, i can take it. I respect other peoples opinions, but i also reserve the right to tell someone that i disagree with them as well.

I do feel like some of the "Apostates" on the board take unprovoked shots at the church and i know a lot of posters get upset by this, but that is their perogative, go ahead and fire away if thats what makes you feel better, but be prepared to get fired upon. This goes for everyone that wants their strong opinion known you need to be able to dish it and take it and not run when people disagree with your views.