View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 03:26 PM   #5
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

I wonder when our government will get some guts and put our National Guard at the 1,800+ mile border we share with Mexico.

Most of the illegal drugs, and the weapons,,,i.e. Nuclear capable, biological and chemical that will inevitably be used on American soil are being and have been smuggled through the Mexican border.

The major Gangs here in the U.S. have formed alliances with terrorist organizationsl ike Al Qaeda and several others to smuggle in drugs, weapons of all kinds and operatives.

We have illegals pouring over the border like the country sprung a leak,,,but all in the name of political correctness and not making Vicente Fox mad and other "rights activists", and illegal alien apologists, we don't have any real border protection.

In my opinion, poor border protection or virtually no border protection now constitutes the biggest threat to our National Security, but again, very little is being done in that regard.

It's too bad that the calls for change will only occur AFTER a major and well planned/coordinated Nuclear terrorist attack occurs on American soil will people be screaming for that....by then it will be too late.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote