View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 05:13 PM   #25
HuskyFreeNorthwest

HuskyFreeNorthwest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
Listen to HuskyFreeNorthwest. Who's bitter? Just look at his board name. More than a duck fan, he's obsessed with the Huskies, which is typical of all ducks. What if my board name was genocideforallcougars? That would speak volumes, wouldn't it. There's nothing wrong with the ducks except their fans, who are insufferable.
HAHAHA

You know a lot about me don't you. I guess I could explain that the reason I have this board name was that before I had even attended a game, day of school anything at Oregon I was talking with my mission president (I am sure I will be mocked by you for staying in touch with my mission president) who played football at Washington and whose son used to post a lot on CB. When I told my MP that I was moving to Oregon and going to school there, a couple of days later I got in the mail from him a bumber sticker that said I support a Husky Free Northwest, along with a note that said if you are going to the University of Oregon you better learn about the rivalry. Since I knew his son was on CB I chose that for a moniker there. Rather than use a different one here I stayed with the same one.

But like I said you know a lot about me, and make some great sweeping generalizations. Like I said you are a bitter person, I find it funny that all I have done to you is choose an internet moniker that has nothing to do with you.
HuskyFreeNorthwest is offline   Reply With Quote