View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 05:44 PM   #32
landpoke

landpoke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levin View Post
Everyone in the oil business should be taken out back and shot; we should return to subsistence agriculture where the rhythms of the seasons and days dictated our lives. We were one with the rhythm of mother Earth. Where we went to bed with dirt under our fignernails, and a warm fire on the hearth. Our children learned to work b/c they worked beside us every day. There was no need for three hour 5 am bike rides because our lifestyle itself was physical. The streams were clean, and the fish healthy. The yoeman farmer: life in Eden.
Thanks.

Screw you hippie. If you want to live like a filthy animal wallowing in your own waste with your life in the hands of capricious nature be my guest. Me, I'm happy to partake of the blessings bestowed upon us by mother oil.

P.S. I can smell your patchouli stink way out here in Wyoming. And get a damn haircut.