View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 04:18 AM   #15
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
Mindful, you seem smart, and, well, mindful, but this post is a step back for you.

How could I possibly tell you the initial motivation? I wasn't there. Neither were you. It seems like a silly thing to do and out of character. Like I said, I don't think we disagree about that.

i wasnot aware that in a process of understanding someone has to be directly involved in the situation to be eligible to enter the objective world... i innocently had thought we need to just gather as many and as precise/fair documents as possible, truely insert the the background of the story , consider the different sides of the issue , welcome different possibilites around the topic and come to the conclusion .

now i understand why US top authorities take quick startled visit to iraq in order to be closly engaged in what american troops and iraqi people are really suffering from down there...interesting !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
As far as Islaam goes, I think it has a lot to offer. That said, you haven't really said anything of value in your second paragraph. You note that I can't "possibly disagree with something [I] have no idea about." Ironic, since you are making an assertion about my level of knowledge about Islaam, and you certainly have no knowledge about what I do or do not know about Islaam.

And before you get upset about the "Islaam reported by Fox News," you must realize that those radicals within Islaam are beginning to define Islaam to the rest of the world. If you think it is merely an image problem, you need to promote better PR than just saying that others have no idea what they are talking about.
i wasnot intended to mention any isalmic point in here nor i had not estimated your knowledge about isalm untill you let me so ..your comment about "Are you suggesting that Islaam somehow does better in refraining members from doing dumb " totally confused me out of what actually you were talking about , what islamic refraining system??????
otherwise i wouldnot make any attemp to question your level of knowledge by no means.
accidentally i liked the way you spelled "islaam" ,it seems more acurate than the way i do

so back to the story ..i was trying to find out whether mormon missionaries arenot supposed to follow the church teachings right after they finished thier two years duty , when it comes to their individual lives?

Last edited by Mindfulcoug; 09-18-2007 at 04:37 AM.
Mindfulcoug is offline   Reply With Quote