View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 05:24 PM   #2
ute4ever
I must not tell lies

ute4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee; so will I destroy thy cities.
Quote:
And behold, the city of Gadiandi, and the city of Gadiomnah, and the city of Jacob, and the city of Gimgimno, all these have I caused to be sunk, and made hills and valleys in the places thereof; and the inhabitants thereof have I buried up in the depths of the earth, to hide their wickedness and abominations from before my face, that the blood of the prophets and the saints should not come up any more unto me against them.
Quote:
And except ye repent ye shall perish; yea, even your lands shall be taken from you, and ye shall be destroyed from off the face of the earth.
Quote:
I did send down fire and destroy them, that their wickedness and abominations might be hid from before my face,
Quote:
But behold, if it were not for the righteous who are in this great city, behold, I would cause that fire should come down out of heaven and destroy it.
Quote:
And now behold, saith the Lord, concerning the people of the Nephites: If they will not repent, and observe to do my will, I will utterly destroy them, saith the Lord
Quote:
Yea, and the city of Onihah and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of Mocum and the inhabitants thereof, and the city of Jerusalem and the inhabitants thereof; and waters have I caused to come up in the stead thereof, to hide their wickedness and abominations from before my face
Quote:
And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.
Quote:
For I, the Lord, have decreed in mine anger many destructions upon the waters; yea, and especially upon these waters.
ute4ever is offline   Reply With Quote