View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 02:25 AM   #18
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose View Post
Since we're re-naming things, how about we look at the forum sub-headings sometime.

I mean really, not only is Fusnik MIA on this site (aside from his hit-and-miss status as a dual account holder), but he is married now and likely does not date anymore. Not really a relevant topic for Chit Chat.

If we're not going to get serious about discussing syncronized swimming, then I move it be removed from the college sports sub-heading and be replaced by something more relevant, like men's cross country.

And what's up with the sub-heading for the Clandestine Coalitions heading? Can you say obsolete?

And don't get me started on the fact that the cycling forum has been missing a subheading for several months now. And some of you wonder why creekster has been absent lately. I think its because he's found a different message board that is more cyclist friendly.

Any others that I'm missing?
HEY! I will have you know that someone googled "BYU synchronized swimming" and it landed them here. I found it in the stats. Also a heckuva lot of people googling variations of "Phoebe Cates" end up here as well.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote