View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 08:07 PM   #101
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
The claims are based on these, and you can search for yourself.

First, he calls his wife his "servant" or similar language in this Religion Section.

Second, the abuse related to child is as follows. He leaves his sanctum of evangelicals, goes to Utah County, builds a website solely designed to attack LDS beliefs filled with the typical bs one reads from evangelicals, and now lives amongst the LDS with his child to bear the brunt of being the child of the anti-Mormon in the neighborhood. What parent would deliberately set a child up for social failure? Will any parent allow their children to play with his child? Not likely.

Third, there have a few persons who were invited by Aaron in Utah County to visit his home where he snookers them in, having the LDS believe they will have a friendly discussion wherein Aaron hits them with preprepared anti-Mormon tracts and terminology. Others here can verify. I choose to not do the research on somebody as a low life as Aaron. His is a simple dickweed with no redeeming virtues or value. He is on par with the infamous Tanners of Salt Lake and Lighthouse Ministeries, equally as virulent and clueless.
Look dammit, if you are going to steal my intellectual property don't dress it up in your fancy pants lawyer talk mumbo jumbo.

Aaron's son can get on stage jangling his jewels like he is gettin' some but he is gonna be one lonely fellow in high school. No NCMO, no dry hump, no stealing second base or getting nailed leading off second with the Bishop's daughter. It is one thing to run into the Orem High Thigh clamp on prom night cuz your date is the Orem 53rd ward laurel class president, but yet another cuz your old man is perceived as the village idiot.

That said, I believe Aaron is of worth..yea of infinite worth. I just hope he runs into one of our lovable Danite brethren.

HUAH!