View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 11:53 PM   #20
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
You've made a few. I seem to recall a few sports posts. The point really isn't whether you are absolutely lacking in substantive contribution. It is why are you so obssessed with whether this board or its members are honest, or hypocritical, etc.? Just like we get that SU is a non-believer, we also get that you have a low opinion of certain aspects of this place. We really get it. We just don't care that you think this. Wwhy do you persist in discussing it? If you continue, you will only find yourself marginalized and either officially or unofficially ignored.
I guess it's a pet peeve of mine... those who claim to be one thing but are in fact another.

That's why I don't have a problem with Robin. He doesn't believe in the teachings of the Church and he makes no bones about it. I can respect that... he's not pretending to be what he isn't. I even respect SU for being consistent.

People who claim to be open-minded and accepting of other views and are not bother me.

People who claim to be good members of the Church, but are incapable of saying anything good about it and spend their entire time poking holes in every doctrine they disagree with bug me.

I suppose I should work on being less judgmental.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote