View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 06:07 PM   #2
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Borg View Post
Posted this on CB...so, for you that don't frequent there any longer...

I was wondering about this. Football is a game that they don't play, and yet there are thousands of females in the stands.

So, thinking from a guys point of view, and having played back in the day (HS only)...yet men 1) usually have played football some, or alot; 2) understand the physicality of the game and how hard it is to play 3) understand the strategy and coaching; 4) understand the rules; 5) can relate to the discipline needed etc; ...and on and on.

Without the understanding of those types of things...it would be hard for me to be a fan of any sport...not having experienced it or played it.

Kind of like hockey for me. I think I would have loooved to play hockey. Been to a few NHL games and thought they were fun...but, I'm not passionate about it, nor do I seek out info, or make a point to support it.

So...why do females like football?
I am pretty sure I would enjoy a good pole dance even though I have never done one or plan on doing so. I don't find it hard to find someone enjoys watching something they have never done.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote