View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 03:52 PM   #5
scottie

scottie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters
You/Your husband was not "banned". You/Your husband was suspended for 24 hours. For the usual reasons. If you/your husband are not smart enough to figure out why this keeps happening, then maybe you/your husband would be better off spending your time elsewhere.

If you are in fact "Faith" then I understand. You are very literal, and not one to appreciate sarcasm or irony. Maybe that is a curse. Maybe that is a blessing.

"Robin" has constantly disrespected this forum. I assume that he doesn't bring this into your home, because then your life would truly be difficult, given the "ugliness" you experience 1) at work and 2) on this forum.

So I guess this is a divorce of sorts, initiated by you. I always figured you to be someone to stick with bad situations and work on them. To a fault some might say. But who are we to judge, given our imperfect natures? Good luck in your life.
Just when this board starts to grow on me because it allowed completely open discussions related to BYU, the church, etc., this happens. C'mon, why suspend someone on this board? Was Robing dropping f-bombs or something? Or did he offend you? He who takes offense when none is intended is a fool. He who takes offense when offense is intended is also a fool.
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote