View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 06:50 PM   #183
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikuman View Post
Wouldn't it just be easiest if there was a general realization that there is an element of subjectivity to enforcement and leave it at that? Maybe I'm not such a golden boy after all. Maybe my infractions are minor enough that they don't get noticed. Maybe I don't actually have infractions but wish I did so I could build some street cred.
The people that I know are mods (except 1) I get along with very well. I dare say they are some of my favorites over there on the board. Favorites doesn't mean I agree on everything though and I am sure they understand that as well as I do.

I also realize I will be noted for discipline more often than some others. I understand that too, as I don't like to be told how to think. Maybe it is an age thing.

Therefor I have never had a problem with getting suspended. I don't go whining to people over it or act like I have been singled out and picked on.

I have whined over things. I have whined greatly in regards to signing the meaningless rules agreement over and over. All in all they (CB) have a pretty darn good site which I think everyone would have to agree on the whole is well run.

I guess old age makes you funny. If my Bishop told me to leave church and not come back for two weeks because I had a blue shirt on. I would leave and come back when he said I could. If he told me I also had to sign an agreement not to wear any color but white, I would attend another ward.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote