View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 09:14 PM   #43
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
Trust me, I make decisions about imminent danger before a judge a lot more than you. You probably no times, or a few times. Me, hundreds of times.

Additionally I've testified in court as to imminent danger. I have some knowledge about it.

You on the other hand trumpet your training/knowledge while providing no direct counterpoint to what I've said. It's your own version of an ad hominem.

But since I'm feeling generous, I'll give you some advice. Don't use the flash on your camera when taking a closeup of a toddler from 3 feet away. It blows out the picture.
I am curious. If this is true, then how does Texas define "imminent danger?" I asked before but you didnt answer. Now you are stating clearly that you have testified regarding that very point.

If you have testified in the form of an expert, then surely you can clearly state the Texas definition for "imminent danger." Is the definition statutory?

I honestly dont know, which is why I am asking.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote