View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 03:00 PM   #6
fuegote

fuegote

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyBalboa View Post
Congrats Fuegote.

What plan did you use to do that? How did you do it?
Portion sizes. I don't mass eat food anymore. I splurged a little on Christmas and regretted it after feeling like crap the rest of the day. I used to eat 2-3 plates of food at my in-laws house, now I eat one and one only.

Throughout the day I eat about 3 portion sized meals and 3 portion sized snacks. Fruits, Veggies, Cheese, that kind of stuff. It's amazing how good food tastes when you're hungry.

I stopped eating sweets at work (and everywhere else) which is almost impossible where I work with everyone's candy bowl hanging out everywhere.

My bigger meals (lunch and dinner) are cooked from "The Biggest Loser Cookbook" (i kid you not) and they aren't bad at all. They're actually pretty tasty.

So instead of eating the 2200+ (more like 3000) calories/day, I'm eating 1500-1800 calories and running an hour in the morning (burning another 1000 calories because of my enormity).

I now run about 30 miles a week (which by itself is a modern day miracle).

I feel hungry throughout the day still but gum takes care of that.

I eat at 7:30, 10:00, 12:30, 3:00, 5:30 and 8:00. So I get food throughout, just not the amounts I was eating before.

Oh, and let's not forget the deal my wife made with me. Every morning I get up and work out, I get to do "sit ups" at night.