View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 05:11 AM   #16
bYuPride

bYuPride is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
Yes I do. When I finally accepted that I wasn't good enough to continue with baseball, I started golfing and love to play it.

I'm really starting to enjoy cycling. Right now, I only ride three times a week about 20-25 miles each ride, but I feel so much better during the day after an early morning ride that I'm going to start riding 5 times a week at the same mileage. I don't know if I'll ever have the passion for cycling that I did for baseball and like I now have for golf because I see it as a good way to get and remain in shape. Perhaps the more I ride, the more I'll pursue it to the point where I make gains.
where do you usually go 20-25 miles a ride? do you have a route? that's some good miles imo 5 times a week. when did you start?
Get your BYU license plates http://dmv.utah.gov/licensecollegiate.html#byu You do not have to wait for your current registration to expire. Get your freakin' plates on your vehicle and be TRUE BLUE!!!!!!

"I'm on my beater bike"

Translation: I had this baby custom-made in Tuscany using titanium blessed by the Pope. I took it to a wind tunnel and it disappeared. It weighs less than a fart and costs more than a divorce.
bYuPride is offline   Reply With Quote