View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #36
woot

woot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
In each of my posts I took great pain to talk about generalities and exceptions to generalities. You talk about women who can drink you under the table. How does your situation extend to all men and women?

I've read several of your posts. You lean to the feminine side. Therefor how can you use yourself as a comparison for most men and most women. Most men are not feminine. You may wish that was the case, but it isn't.

Note I didn't say anything about comparing women in general to the subset of feminine men, but to men in general.

Sorry for saying I would make you look foolish. I am trying to display my sensitive side so maybe we can discuss things in a more calm fashion in the future.
I wasn't using that as a generalization, but rather as a counter to yours. That should have been obvious. Why do you think I lean to the feminine side? Because I don't drink alcohol very often? I definitely have no desire to come across as macho, and think that many problems are caused by those who do have such a desire, but that certainly doesn't make me feminine. "Secure" would be a better word. For the record, I am a large, muscley guy with lots of hair. Perhaps my need to seem masculine is tempered by that fact.
woot is offline   Reply With Quote