View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 03:39 AM   #29
RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to RockyBalboa

I love Eric Weddle. He's one Ute player that no matter how hard I'd try, it's pretty much impossible for me to hate the guy.

However Yewt "fans" fail to see the irony of saying..."Well it's not Weddle's fault Utah's defense sucked,,,,I mean we tried, but the guy can't play every position on the field."

The irony is this: It wasn't really Beck's fault that BYU struggled during his Freshman, Sophomore and Junior years. In fact when this excuse was used...that Beck can't play every position and that the guy doesn't play defense...Yewt "fans" would freak out saying that was a lame excuse....but yet they've NO problem using the same excuse when it comes to why...even with Eric Weddle that their defense sucked hind titty last season and when Ratliff would go on one of his inaccuracy binges missing wide open receivers left and right and that Utah didn't have a good running game or running back they could rely on.

That's okay..these are the same Yewt "fans" calling Vakapuna overated and that Asiata is leaps and bounds better,,,, in spite of Fui scoring 11 touchdowns playing in roughly 6 games after just being home from his mission.

It is true..irrational thought processes abound on both sides.

Last edited by RockyBalboa; 08-19-2007 at 03:41 AM.
RockyBalboa is offline   Reply With Quote