View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 04:18 PM   #48
ewth8tr

ewth8tr is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner Coug View Post
I assure you...I won't win any speed awards. I didn't start running until I was 32 years old, well past my prime.

Just so I understand how this challenge works, will it pull the fastest 5k from any run, no matter what the length, or do we have to run an exact 5k for it to work? If I run a 22 minute 5k during a 7 mile run, will that count?
It looks like if you run farther than just 5K, it's only looking at the first 5K of the run. I was invited to a 5K challenge for runners who have an average pace of 11:00+ in their profile and today was my first run since it started (i've missed a few days feeling sick). I was running a 10K workout and started out slower because I wasn't sure how I would do after a few days of being sick and got to the halfway point around 32 minutes, then feeling great, I ran the last half in 28 minutes, but the challenge has me at a 32:12 5K.

Må din pung bli överkörd av femhundra siamesiska elefantbögar samtidigt som du får en ananas uppkörd långt upp i rektum - Most common thing said to LiveCoug on his mission.
ewth8tr is offline   Reply With Quote