View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #23
Mindfulcoug

Mindfulcoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Show me one Islamic nation that allows proselyting by Christians.

Here's the challenge. If Islam is so true, can't it withstand the proselyting of Christians?

If Christianity were so false, wouldn't Muslims be able to see it, so as not to have to resort to violence and murder?

Murder of Coptics in Egypt does occur, my friend. I have many Coptic friends who have left Egypt for that very reason. We even have Egyptian converts in my church congregation who discuss the religious intolerance of Egypt.

Turkey is probably the most tolerant, well know, a non-Arabic, non-Persian is the most tolerant, Indonesia, but outside of that no Muslim nation allows proselyting by Christians. We would allow proselyting by Muslims, why are the Muslims afraid?
muslims dont fear of any other religion rather they respect and honor them ,but you might notice that islamic leaders have the responsibility of protecting people ,physically and spiritually ..yet they always embrace new insights .so for import religion they need to investigate the box at first place .so you would have to deal with islamic schalors and infrom them about your worthy practicing ideas. its the only step you would have to take to go forward to reach out the peopole .fair enough ,right?