View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 03:24 AM   #29
jay santos

jay santos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
I am probably an 8.

I go to about 1-2 games a year. I will make an effort to watch or track the other games. But I wouldn't go so far as to claim it is a must that I plan my day around but if I can watch I will.

I own some BYU gear that I wear. Golfing or jogging and of course to the games.

I know the depth chart pretty well and follow recruiting to some extent. A big part of that is just a bigger interest in how Mendenhall is building a program.

I like basketball almost as much as football and occasionally pay attention to the other sports.

I would root for Army, and will in 2010 and 2011, to beat the HELL OUT OF BYU! But I follow BYU sports more than Army probably due to proximity and other similar interests with BYU fans.

I am bit of a college football junkie. I follow the season and really have an interest in the art/science of running a college football program. I am obviously intrigued by Mendenhall and really like to analyze what I think he is trying to accomplish.

I am a bit disapointed when BYU loses but must admit I can find humor in the meltdowns it causes others.

If not for finding the internet I would probably like Utah. I bought a Utah hat in the late 90's because I loved Majerus so much. Then I found Utefans and Cougarboard and learned how bitter the rivalry was. I like to taunt those who let winning/losing get to them so much and right now Utes provide a more target rich environment.

I only taped games to send them to my dad when he was on a mission. If I have nothing else to do I watch some of the classic games on BYUTV. I do like the highlight videos to music though.

I will leave a game early for circumstances I deem worth it.
goat, you're breaking my heart. you're not an 8, you're a 4.
jay santos is offline   Reply With Quote