Thread: Hey all
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 06:36 PM   #17
JohnnyLingo

JohnnyLingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Dude are you going to encourage me or are you going to explain why you're so hated here?
I can tell you why I think I'm disliked here. You may need to ask the others why they individually dislike me, though.

I think I'm disliked because I disagree with most here on major religious and political issues and do not take great care to be nice about it. I also make fun of people who come here whining about their post getting deleted on Cougarboard. Why? Because I believe a man has a right to do whatever he wants on a website he's created. Complaining about being censored on a private website is akin to taking a dump in someone's living room and then crying when he boots you out onto the street.

Most disagree with me, and see said censorship as being one step below Nazi Germany.

Quote:
Maybe I already have my answer if you never answer any questions, and just encourage punishment.
I believe I have at least attempted to answer your question.

Quote:
So what's the deal with KY? Would you care to explain or am I just expected to leave that one to my own imagination?
To be 100% truthful, I don't know what the origins are. Someone posted a pictured they'd stalked up of me and Photoshopped it so that I was holding a large container of petroleum jelly and wearing a rainbow pin. Since then it's kind of taken off. It's funny, in a "I'm an 8th-grader" sorta way.

Again, that may be something you want to ask the others.

Let me know if there's anything else I can clear up.
JohnnyLingo is offline   Reply With Quote