View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #40
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
First you say that I came to an unwarranted conclusion. I came to no conclusion.

Then you say that I am not allowed to state a hypothesis, despite the fact that hypotheses are often where science starts, and are highly accepted as a method in science.

And now you say the science that I or anyone else could come up with isn't worth anything anyway.

Thanks for playing. I think you struck out and it's time to sit at the end of the bench. You are a bigot on this issue, and you know it, just like you are bigoted against women.

I don't know if it's too your credit or not that you are more bigoted against women than gays. I'll have to think about that.

And if you think I am just making this up, again, I dare say, ask any woman on this site. Since we don't have any gays here that I know of, hard to ask them if they think you are bigoted against gays.

All you have done is muck up this thread with distortions and untruths, in a way worse than Rocky pre-2005. And that is saying something.
This is considered the Tex approach.

First, you imply by suggestion and then when somebody calls you on it, you deny you ever implied anything and then engage in ad hominem attacks. How about trying to use good dialogue or discussion instead of demagoguery. Nice try, but you evaluation of my sensibilities doesn't affect me, as I can see through your rhetorical devices. I like you but just because you are intelligent doesn't mean you aren't wont to use sloppy demagoguery when it suits your purpose.

Second, you post some alarmest discussion of gay suicide in Utah, and imply by posting that LDS culture is to blame.

When I point out that's sloppy, you pull a Tex and state, "I never implied anything it's just those damn 'gay haters'".

Rhetorically that's sloppy and intellectually dishonest.

Third, you then engage in ad hominem by stating the very slopppy rhetorical which has a Latin, "just ask everybody", you are "....." and thus seek to undermine my credibility through the authoritative argument of divine right rather than examine the argument.

If you simply want to say, "I was trolling, and got called on it," do so.

Despite your "arguments" not everybody is malevolent who disagrees with your world perception. And not everybody who isn't a gay advocate is a gay hater and not everybody who doesn't express himself is a misogynist. That appears to be a revelation to you.

You appear to have big heart, but for some reason you've gone mullah on us in your judgment of people who disagree with you. What's bugging you doc?