View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 06:33 PM   #37
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWaters View Post
There's a video on CNN detailing it.

Man, do I hate rats and mice. As Zulu and I can attest, it is very difficult to sleep in their presence.

My dad has had rats invade his garden, so he has set out a trap that we got at a chinese supermarket. He has caught and killed many of them. Good work.

I think I am going to do the same. I don't have particular reason to think I have a lot of rats around (although I did see one loping thru our yard a year or two ago). But I do have a particular hatred for them since my mission, when I often employed hand-to-hand combat killing them in our mission shacks.

Please join me in fighting this rat plague! Person who kills the most rats gets a custom title!
Not a rat story but...

My wife and I had mice in our house this winter. One mouse in particular kept freaking out my wife by coming into our upstairs family room and looking at her before running off. One night he did this while I was home. I went downstairs and got my long tongs I use for grilling in the summer. I then tried to corner the mouse, it made a run for it and I caught it with the tongs. I took it outside and stepped on it.

The other mouse hung out in our pantry. My wife was screaming about him one night and I put on ski gloves, went into the pantry, caught him with my gloved hand and, as he tried to bite me I crushed him by making a fist.

Stupid mice. They should have gone into the gay dude's house next door. I guarantee their crushing deaths wouldn't have happened there.

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote