View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 11:00 PM   #45
2ndTrombone

2ndTrombone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
NorCal Cat has never been a dick to me and we even found a common bond because we both felt the powder blue uniforms of the Jazz sucked. 2nd Trombone and Lingo are the only two guys I've ever had problems with.
You are going to continue to have problems with me as long as you live in Rexburg and yet somehow continue to operate under some crazy notion that you are better than me--all because of some assumption you made about my athletic ability based solely on my username. That's OK, though. You might be partially correct. You can can probably hit a golf ball farther than I can. Big whoop. I'm smarter than you. I'm better looking than you. I have a better job than you. I can sing better than you. I sure as hell can play the trombone better than you. I can ski better than you on snow or water. I'm funnier than you. And my home is better than yours--largely because it isn't in Rexburg.

I'm not sure why any of this really matters, though. I didn't make myself better than you at most of those things. God did. Thinking I'm better than you because I might find the talents God gave me superior to the ones he gave you would be stupid, so I'm not going to belittle you for being a meat headed troglodyte. However, I think you remain in Rexburg by choice, so I will continue to belittle you for that--which, apart from being able to differentiate between subtle shades of powder blue, is all I've ever really teased you about.
2ndTrombone is offline   Reply With Quote