View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 04:57 AM   #46
mpfunk

mpfunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to mpfunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Cat View Post
You are so full of it, it's hilarious. Your hatred for the Warriors is blinding you. They can play defense when they want to. To say they have no clue, or no ability, is just complete nonsense.

On offense, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Do you even ever watch their games? The do not just isolate.

If it's street ball, garbage ball, or whatever BS name you want to call it, then why do the Warriors lead the league in scoring, points in the paint, causing turnovers, and I believe points off turnovers.
If they can play defense when they want too, why don't they play defense? It makes no sense for a team to just think, hey I don't want to play defense.

Golden State is dead last in the league in points allowed per game at 108.0. Their point differential is not all that good either at 2.9 ppg, for 12th in the league. So the shitty defense is not all just the product of pace. If they placed at a fast pace and still played defense you would see a bigger point differential.

Golden State is 22nd in the league in opponents FG%
Golden State is 20th in the league in opponents 3 point FG%
Golden State is 22nd in the league in defensive efficiency

A few offensive stats
17th in the league in Assist ratio (giving support to the isolation basketball that doesn't run an offensive theory)
I'm sure you think they are first in the league in offensive efficiency, but you are wrong they are only 4th. You would think since they don't know a thing about defense, that they would at least be first in offensive efficiency.
mpfunk is offline   Reply With Quote