View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 05:20 PM   #12
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
I don't know what's going on.

And maybe Mike's being a dick.

But it seems Mike deserves some patience, since he's put a lot of effort in making this board what it is today, which is a pretty damn good board.
I wonder if many here feel that mikewaters has been given patience, ad infinitum?

This is a watershed moment for him. Does he even care enough to address this? Or is he too prideful to apologize for bad behavior? I am not even sure this is about him, frankly, which is why I made my request a few posts above.

But here is someone who built something viable and now appears fully content to allow it to be destroyed, rather than to get in here and address the issue. This is a community. The community is unhappy about something, or at the very least, grown bored with something. I would think that if it were me, I would at least be asking what the problem is. Why the ambivalence?

As I have stated before, the coincidence in all of this is uncanny. As with the Godfather, Michael Corleone ends up sitting in a chair in the dead autumn cold, alone, no friends, no family, trusts nobody, those around him only so because they are paid, as he ponders his behavior and how he alienated everyone close to him. Fade to black.

It isnt a cool story, btw. It is a sad one.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote