View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 05:22 PM   #26
creekster

creekster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
HAHAHA

You know a lot about me don't you. I guess I could explain that the reason I have this board name was that before I had even attended a game, day of school anything at Oregon I was talking with my mission president (I am sure I will be mocked by you for staying in touch with my mission president) who played football at Washington and whose son used to post a lot on CB. When I told my MP that I was moving to Oregon and going to school there, a couple of days later I got in the mail from him a bumber sticker that said I support a Husky Free Northwest, along with a note that said if you are going to the University of Oregon you better learn about the rivalry. Since I knew his son was on CB I chose that for a moniker there. Rather than use a different one here I stayed with the same one.

But like I said you know a lot about me, and make some great sweeping generalizations. Like I said you are a bitter person, I find it funny that all I have done to you is choose an internet moniker that has nothing to do with you.
DOn't get worked up. He's just trolling and is still new to this idea of actually watching teams from one's school. Just the other day, at his advanced age, he excitedly told us all how he had (finally?) seen the utes play in person. Of course, they were playing against the Huskies and he was rooting against the huskies, which kind of undermines his point here, but why let something like that stop you on an internet board, eh?