Thread: Gayborhoods?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 09:40 PM   #12
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
I'm not sure what the donation nonsense has to do with it but what I hate is the effort to silence those with differing viewpoints. I like my neighborhood, I like my neighbors. The homosexuals in my neighborhood have not created the value in the neighborhood. The value was created by LDS families long ago and by the incredible proximity to downtown. What they have created in the Avenues and in other areas is an environment that is increasingly hostile to non-HGLBTC lifestyle friendly peoples.
Is this a joke? The entire BeeHive state is currently operated under the unofficial mantra of silencing those with differing viewpoints. Why get upset when homosexuals want to get in on the alienation game in Utah?

It isnt a gay man's job to increase your property values. In Utah, you increase your property values by purchasing elaborate wicker crafts for your doors and porches, as well as digging a hole in your backyard for your trampoline. Also, leave lots of kiddie toys all over your yard that has no fence so that everyone can see it from 2 blocks away.

Similarly, if you want to create value in your neighborhood, sell your C class and buy an E. Or at least "re-badge" your C so visitors can see how wealthy the area is. You blame the gays but in reality, your logo-less vehicle is what is bringing down property values.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote