View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 10:46 PM   #5
SteelBlue

SteelBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegoose View Post
I was hoping it was like this (fastest 5K over the course of a whole run), but for the challenges it only takes the first 5K of a run. So if you want a warm up before posting a time you have to quit the workout, start a new one, and then go for it. After you are done with your distance, it will keep counting your mileage, but it won't necessarily go toward your fastest time.

Is the new challenge already set up? If so, can somone send me an invite? User ID is bluegoose1.

I would love to do both a 1 mile challenge and 10K challenge. I probably wouldn't be very competitive in either but it would good for me. Last night I decided to up my pace a bit and did a 7:20 mile, but I think I could go a bit faster with some work. I ran a 5:08 in high school, but haven't come even remotely close since then.
I sent you an invite and tried to send one to all participants from last time. If any of you did not receive your invite let me know, as I probably typed your name incorrectly (there was no re-invite all participants option). Come to think of it goose, I think I left the 1 off of your name. I'll resend.

Edit: I did leave off the 1, but the funny thing is that someone named bluegoose accepted my invite. I thought you owned that name but forgot the password. Question for the group, if the bluegoose I've accidentally invited is fast should I boot him/her?

Last edited by SteelBlue; 09-13-2007 at 10:51 PM.
SteelBlue is offline   Reply With Quote