View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 07:27 AM   #51
RC Vikings

RC Vikings is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
There must be an inside debate here, as it's the first time I've heard somebody derided for living in Rexburg.

Is there something more that I'm missing? Is this a bit like somebody from the Avenues making fun of somebody residing in Murray or Sandy? I'm missing something here.
This is the story. It all started with the ugly light blue uniforms that the Jazz wear. I mention in a post that the only teams that should be allowed to wear powder blue uniforms were UCLA, North Carolina and the Chargers. So 2nd Beenboned calls me efeminite because of that post. I wasn't about to be called efeminite by a band geek and told him so. The next thing he does is start ripping on Rexburg. I think he lived here for awhile and nobody liked him so he has bad feeling about the place.

Let me tell you a little about 2nd BeenBoned. This is a guy that thinks Fenway is a feminine hygiene product, that a fly pattern is something you sew on by the zipper, that a jumper is something he secretly wears at home when no one else is around, that if he ever tried a triathlon he would come out of that lake water after 100 yards crying like a three year old having their first swimming lesson. I would bet that he's never been in any other stadium other then LES unless he was playing with the band.

It's obvious he's been picked on his entire life so a part of me feels sorry for him but another part of me wishes he would just go away and find happiness blowing on things he puts in his mouth.
RC Vikings is offline   Reply With Quote