View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 03:27 PM   #8
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
nor do I and their lack of any ability to do anything positive on the court is going to bite them in the NCAA's.

My kindergartener son was drawing a book for school the other day and he was drawing BYU's starting lineup and a picture of what they do will. He drew Plaisted shooting a hook shot, Tavernari shooting a jumper and Cummard dunking.

I couldn't think of how to tell him to draw a picture of Murdock not turning the ball over. Seriously, when any BYU fan talks about what Murdock brings to the team, they can't think of anything he does well, it is always - "well he doesn't turn it over". Maybe it's just me, but if a guy isn't making plays, color me unimpressed that he just doesn't turn it over.
You can have a guy that is invisible as long as there is not the potential for a serious liability out there with him. If Burgess is shooting well it is ok that Murdock is a liability. If he is not shooting well, it hurts. I see how well Murdock looks dependent on if Burgess is liability Sam or Sam that is shooting well.