View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 10:44 PM   #112
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taq Man View Post
I challenge you to find one post from me claiming any "horrible psychological harm suffered at the hands of...Mormons." It was hard leaving the church to be sure but I never suffered because of the decision.

The exact opposite is my experience. All of my family (save 1 brother) are active Mormons and I still keep friendships with my LDS friends/neighbors. I never talk religion and they never bring it up.

Feel free to whip away Arch. I can take it.
I am unimpressed because of your reliance on the so-called "Howe" affidavits. As a lawyer, we cause people to generate affidavits constantly. We try to encourage honesty, but it is easy to be suggestive of items and somebody of weak opinion is open to suggestions. Because of the nature of a biased person acquiring affidavits, Howe is completely without credibility.

But you have come here thinking you have gnostic evidence of "proof" of JS's fraud, as if we haven't read the evidence a thousand times before, or as if another perspective on the evidence isn't possible. Well it is possible, and just because one doesn't walk a screaming, mindless apostate, doesn't make the observer an idiot. Reasonable minds can differ, yet I've yet to read any post of yours being anything but entirely slanted like the Tanners. So for Tanner type apostates, I say good riddance.

Thoughtful persons such as El Paso, or even Seattle Ute, who finds the community somewhat engage are valuable. But the bitter apostates such as you are not.