Thread: Mike/Archaea
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 09:16 PM   #23
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
In all fairness to the admins here, a year or so back I left a post that became somewhat controversial because I used people's real names, and some were offended and PM'd Mike, asking him to edit my post. Mike PM'd me and asked if I would consider editing it, but he would not up and edit it himself, he left it up to the author to decide.
Got it. That is a good example, so thanks.

I think my question is a legitimate one. From a policy perspective, what will the admins do or not do? Changing avatars is harmless fun. I get it. No big deal, even if the avatar was not funny or titilating. But it raises the general issue of having access to a user's preferences, being able to see inboxes, etc.

Mike is being purposefully evasive on the topic, but the cat and mouse nature of his wily ways do not bug me. He has made it clear that he does not nor will read PMs, which is good. He also ends his post emphasizing that he is dictator. What does this mean?

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote