View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #37
Spaz

Spaz is on a distinguished road

I've always thought the anti-Fisher sentiment among Jazz fans was more than slightly ridiculous.

-Posters (lots of 'em) constantly complained about how crappy he was and how he was taking time away from developing better options.

-Everyone got what they most wanted - Utah got rid of his contract (without having to take on another worthless player's contract, I might add), and Fisher got to be closer to his family.

-OF COURSE he looked at going back to LAL. It fit with what he wanted - to be closer to family.

I want to quit and go to a new job. Should I quit first, before looking for the new job? What the hell is wrong with him talking to Kobe, and saying "Hey - I really want to go back to LA, especially now that my daughter will be down there for treatments every two weeks. What do you think?" Heaven forbid the poor guy consider his options & talk to friends about it.

"It doesn't mean that if we lose a game or when we lose a game people won't then jump on and say the quest is over. Because they will. But they've missed the point." -Bronco Mendenhall on "The Quest"
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote